Nokia Series40 2.0 connectivity issues Applicable for Nokia 3220, 5140, 6021, 6101, 6170, 6230, 6230i If you are having problems starting the opera mini browser - sowewhat halts or freezes then you get "...unable to connect to network..." message. Follow these instructions to resovle the problem.
- Go into Settings
- Personal Configuration Settings.
- Add New - from Options menu.
- Scroll down - choose the Access point and select. (option not avalible for Nokia 3220 - instead go to Services)
- Don 't choose WEB option.
- Access point Settings
- Bearer settings
- Packet data access point
- Enter APN adress corresponding to your provider. Then Ok (could be the same one that is used for WAP browsing)
- Back the Personal configurations settings menu. There you see Access Point selected.
- Options - Activate is Access Point.
Let me know if this helped.