Corrupt Outlook Archive .PST File Problem
If you are having problems opening your outlook archive .pst file, use the Ms-Office repait tool to fix it.
Go to the follwing folder:
For windows 32-bit -> c:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office 12 / For windows 64-bit -> c:\Program Files (x68)\Microsoft Office\Office 12
- Double click on Scanpst.exe
- Browse and open your .pst file.
- If there will be any errors, you will be prompted to keep a backup of the current .pst file before doing any changes (that is before scanpst.exe repairs the file).
- The Message will look like this: "Make Backup of Scanned File Before Repairing".
- Click "Repair" then confirm and the repair process is completed.