- In our century, people tend to change employment frequently, for an average of three years.
- Computer skills are absolutely necessary.
- We are leaving at the Software revolution age. Employers expect employers to have recent and updated knowledge regarding software programs and systems.
- Compensation is nowadays very much related to education.
- Statistics say that women are very success full in higher positions.
- A lot of jobs can be found in hidden market.
- Most open positions get never published or advertised.
- Businesses are now reorganizing rapidly in order to achieve low cost and high efficiency.
- Competition for low skill positions is higher than ever.
- The demand for Information Technology professionals is expected to increase.
- Small business offer more jobs in total, than large corporations.
The keys for the 21st century we live are:
- Continuous improvement
- Small companies might be a better place to work - they might also offer more opportunities.
- Always be Technology aware.
Read next on MYWIKISTEP Job Market Skills